A Friendship Story

“Embrace what unite us instead of what divide us. Let compassion shines in all of humanity. Let us all discover the secrets and beauty of the universe”

Our first dialogue - January 22, 2013

Halil: Hi

Christiane: Hi Halil :) Nice to meet you! As I can see we share a love of space and astrophysics and science in general. If you don't mind me asking - how is your English? Do you live in Turkey? I'm originally from Canada (French Canadian- Montreal) but now live in the UK. Looking forward to sharing our love for space and science.

Christiane


''Little guardian angel'' March 03, 2014

Hello Halil! :)
I had been scraping the bottom of the barrel, health wise, for the past several weeks - but now I'm improving enough to return to my fb duties! ;)
Thank you for checking on me ... You're my little guardian angel! :)
I hope your exam results matched your ambitions!
What courses are you doing this semester?
<3
xxx


I have an inspirational sister.

You've always supported me. You believe in my dreams. 



And again... March 19, 2016




A surprise from heart.









''...A wise man once said: "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."



You do indeed encompass the spirit of this quote with your thoughtfulness and kindness.''







Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)




-Halil
little guardian angel




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Işıklı Takımyıldızı Maketi Yapalım

Türkiye'de Astronomi ve Uzay Bilimleri Bölümü Okumak

Astronom Olmak İstiyorum!

Gökbilimi Takip Edin